We’re Recruiting - Lighting Designer
We’re recruiting - Lighting Designer
Established in 1992, Ansell Lighting is a recognised market leader in the design and manufacture of high-quality luminaires for the commercial, domestic, industrial and architectural markets.
Ansell has over 25 years experience trading in the lighting industry, with a strong focus on design, quality and reliability. We are a company passionate about our sector and believe that building the right team and supporting the development and growth of our team members is a vital part of constantly achieving as a company.
We are looking for a talented lighting designer to join our brilliant lighting design team. This role is an excellent opportunity to work with a team that has a wealth of experience in designing and planning projects of all scales.
Responsibilities and aspects of the job role include:
- Preparation and presentation of lighting schemes to Ansell customers utilising PC based software.
- To liaise closely with our customers as well as contractors, consultants, engineers and architects to establish the correct specification of lighting onto each enquiry.
- To identify potential issues with customers’ requirements and to resolve any potential issued with conflicting specifications as well as the suitability of required lighting for each application.
- Utilising various PC software packages including the following; 4.1. Relux – to produce detailed lighting calculations (main package) 4.2. AutoCAD – to manipulate floor plans for use with Relux as well as to produce simple layouts and presentations. 4.3. Adobe Photoshop – to manipulate PDF floor plans and other media (such as site photography) for use with Relux.
- Liaison with sales office who instigate formal scheme quotation, and then generate a ‘lighting scheme package’ under a standardised format in preparation to issue to our customers.
- Issue completed designs via email to the customer base, and revise designs to meet customers exacting requests and to assist customers to secure orders by value engineering and offering multiple lighting solutions.
- To take phone calls from our customers assisting them in lighting design enquiries and other relevant issues regarding regulations, lux levels etc.
- To assist in the preparation and upkeep of the ‘enquiry list’ of projects to be completed for the department as a whole.
- To assist in the upkeep of physical filing system for the department as a whole.
- Preparation and presentation of lighting design topics to Area Sales Managers and/or customers.
For more information and to apply for this role, please contact Ken Chua email@example.comReturn to News & Events